- 85,000, 14.20% of 16 – 24 year olds are not in employment, education or training (NEET)
- The unemployment rate of all over 16 year olds in the East of England is 6.2%
- The unemployment rate for 16-24 year olds in the West Midlands is 16%
- 36.1% from the region are deemed economically inactive
Local organisations we’re working with:
- Chessbrook Education Support Centre – delivering the Choosing My Life course
- Falconer School – delivering the Choosing My Life course with year 10 and 11 groups
- Links Pupils Referral Unit – delivering Choosing My Life to a group of mixed aged young people
- The Mount Prison – delivering our Talk about Talk training to prisoners
- We are continuing to strengthen existing partnerships with Chessbrook Education Support Centre, Falconer School, and Links Pupils Referral Unit by returning to deliver more Choosing My Life courses this term.
- We are developing good relationships with our local Youth Offending Team and Probation and Police, having received several referrals from them in the last few months.
David tells us how Raising Your Game has helped him review influences in his life:
“It has made me more open. I think about things and I choose my words more carefully, now. I really enjoy it. When we did the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award expedition I met new people and it made me realise I want to think more about the sort of people that I hang out with.”
Telephone: 07852 230 832