How’s it going on Raising Your Game?
Click here for a pdf to our latest newsletter:
Or sign up below to receive the e – version
In the latest edition of the newsletter you can:
- Find out more about the project and the young people involved
- Get involved with Raising Your Game’s progress
- Read ‘Goodey’s column’ with an interview with Richard Bradshaw, director of the Department of Health’s Offender Health programme
- Mee the young people working toward their Duke of Edinburh’s award.
- You’ll read about learning disability consultant Alex Heywood who has been collecting together information on the project to find out if we made.
Sign up today!
Signing up to the Raising Your Game newsletter is a quick and simple way to keep up to date with the project’s progress, and to share our news with your colleagues.
Make sure you’re registered to receive the newsletter by email or by post. Sign up here today.